Core77 Design Awards
- All Winners
- 2015 Jury
- The Trophy
- Other Years
1. Eligibility: The Core77 Community Choice Program (the “Contest”) is open only to those who have a valid email address and an active Core77.com user account. The contest is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Only those who received a Winner, Runner Up or Notable honor at either the Professional or Student entry level as a result of participating in the 2015 Core77 Design Awards (the "Honoree") are eligible to win the Grand Prize. Only those with a valid email address and active Core77.com user account (the "Member") are eligible to win the secondary prize.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Core77 Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
3. Contest Period: Votes will be accepted online starting on or about 8am Eastern, June 3rd, 2015 and ending 9pm Eastern, June 22nd, 2015.
4. How to Enter: Honorees from the 2015 Core77 Design Awards are automatically eligible and entered to win any of fourteen (14) Category prizes and/or one (1) Grand Prizes. Members can enter to win one of three (3) secondary prizes by voting for any Honoree project on the Core77 Community Choice website. Members can only vote for a project once per each category it appears in. Only one vote is required to establish Member eligibility.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Honoree Winners are determined by the greatest number of votes received by an individual project. The Honoree project that receives the most votes within a single Category will earn the Category Winner Title. The Honoree project that receives the most votes across all Categories will earn the Grand Prize and Title. Three (3) Member winners will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Core77, Inc. All winners must have an active Core77.com user account with a valid email address in order to receive their prize. Core77, Inc. shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time prize notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT CORE77 INC'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
6. Prizes: Fourteen (14) Honoree Winners will receive a category specific title of "Core77 Community Choice Prize [Category] Winner" and one (1) free ticket to attend the 2015 Core77 Conference. One (1) Honoree Grand Prize Winner will receive the title of "Core77 Community Choice Grand Prize Winner" title, one (1) free ticket to attend the 2015 Core77 Conference, round trip airfare to Los Angeles, California and two (2) nights accommodations in Los Angeles, California. Three (3) Members who vote in the contest will receive one (1) free ticket each to attend the 2015 Core77 Conference. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Core77, Inc. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Core77, Inc's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Core77, Inc. to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Terms: Core77, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Core77, Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Core77, Inc. Core77, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Rules & Regulations.