1) Once the juries make their decisions and the 2020 Design Awards winners are announced, every Honored project (Winner, Runner Up, or Notable) will be eligible to win.
2) 18 Community Choice titles will be awarded; one for each of the 19 categories and one grand prize winner that spans all categories.
3) All eligible designs and projects will be presented here on the Core77 Design Awards website.
4) When the voting ends, the votes will be tallied to determine which project received the most votes within each category and which project received the most votes overall.
5) Once the votes are tallied, the Community Choice winner for each category and the Grand Prize winner will be announced.
Don't have an account? Join Now
Create a Core77 Account
Already have an account? Sign In
Please enter your email and we will send an email to reset your password.