Picodya's B-Matrix™ is an innovative In-Vitro diagnostics platform that allows quick and affordable laboratory-grade diagnostics at the point-of-care
B-Matrix is used in clinics, hospitals, research institutes, and vehicles and saves time of sending tests to central labs. It tests respiratory diseases including COVID19, Infectious disease, cardio, and more. The matrix technology of the product allows tests for several patients in parallel, resulting in higher throughputs and lower cost per test compared to other solutions.
Industrial Design highlights:
• Iconic shape – the outstanding unique and futuristic image of a tilted cube that stands on its edge emphasizes the product innovation and creates curiosity
• The squares pattern on the sides emphasizes the matrix technology
• Ergonomics – the product's unique structure of the tilted cube solves ergonomic and volume challenges including:
o Ergonomic working angle for 3 disposable cassettes insertion
o Ergonomic working angle for touch screen
o Modularity that supports 2 product configurations for 2 different use cases – Tabletop configuration or cart configuration with a bottom container for the used cassettes
Picodya is developing innovative state-of-the-art technology for rapid and cost-effective diagnostic testing to address the Global Point-of-Care market's unmet needs for providing on-site superior patient clinical management and combat effectively viral pandemics.
Picodya's Platform, B-Matrix™ conducts simultaneously dozens of different diagnostics tests, in a fully automated operational mode from just a few drops of finger-prick blood.
It is more than a year now, that the world is challenged with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Getting countries and people's lives back to normal requires fast, reliable diagnostics.
Yet today, more than 80% of diagnostics tests are conducted in overloaded central labs, which are both very slow and extremely expensive.
Other Point-of-Care solutions are limited and expensive, preventing wide-scale adoption.
Picodya'sB-Matrix™ platform is bringing affordable laboratory-grade diagnostics to the Point of Care, allowing healthcare providers to "Diagnose More with Less."
Recently, Picodya has been chosen as a winner of the Genesis Prize Foundation & Start-Up Nation Central competition recognizing Israeli companies working to combat coronavirus and the damage of future pandemics.
Picodya's B-Matrix™ main advantages:
· Can be used in different clinical settings such as Central labs, Hospitals Departments & ICU, Research institutes, or even vehicle-mounted for rural areas in developing countries.
· Consisting of Desktop or Cart versions.
· Brings Diagnostics quality of Central labs to the Point-Of-Care.
· Is the first Hybrid Diagnostics platform that can perform both Serological and Molecular diagnostics on the same platform.
· Modular design which performs a variety of different diagnostics panel tests – Respiratory including COVID19, Infectious disease, Cardio and more.
· The B-Matrix™ Operational design allows conducting tests for several patients in parallel allowing higher throughputs comparing to existing Point-Of-Care solutions.
The B-Matrix™ consists of an automated analyzer and two disposable cartridges allowing lower cost per test