The inspiration for the PETRY project comes from the increasing concern for the well-being of pets in today's society. Pet ownership is becoming more common, but many pet owners struggle to provide their pets with the exercise they need to maintain a healthy and happy life. We recognize the importance of exercise for pets and understand that many pet owners are looking for ways to ensure their furry companions are getting enough physical activity. The PETRY project was created to bridge this gap by providing a convenient and accessible service that connects dog owners with dog walkers.
The PETRY project was inspired by the growing concern for the well-being of pets in today's society. Due to the rapid development of the times, the dog-owning population is gradually becoming younger. The uncertainty of life and the complexity of work make the existence of many young people who cannot walk their dogs in time to meet their dogs' daily physical needs. At the same time, pet owners of other age levels are faced with unexpected situations such as: temporary business trips and sudden illnesses that prevent their dogs from getting timely exercise.
At the same time, many pet owners struggle to provide their pets with the exercise they need to maintain a healthy and happy life. We recognize the importance of exercise for pets, i.e., dog exercise not only keeps dogs mentally happy, improves the quality of their sleep, prevents signs of aging, dementia, and maintains a properly functioning dog hook digestive tract, among many other benefits. And understanding that many pet owners are looking for ways to ensure that their furry companions get enough physical exercise, the PETRY program was created to bridge this gap by providing a convenient and quick service that connects dog owners with dog walkers.
During the design process, our team aimed to promote human and dog health by creating a platform that facilitates connections between dog owners and dog walkers. By focusing on the needs of busy pet owners and providing a solution that promotes regular exercise and physical activity for dogs, we developed a unique approach that emphasizes the health and well-being of both dogs and humans.
The PETRY program is designed to help dog owners who struggle to provide enough exercise for their pets. The service connects dog owners and dog walkers to promote the health and well-being of both through joint activities.
On the software side, PETRY uses an intelligent matching system to recommend the most appropriate dog walkers and offers products to enhance the interaction between owners and dog walkers. The platform also enables users to book companionship exercises and community pet gatherings, making it a comprehensive C-to-C product service system.
PETRY is a mutual communication product that allows dog owners and dog walkers to communicate with each other by posting their needs on the app and filtering and matching them. Using our matching carriers and bracelets, they can communicate with each other in real time. This is a solution for dog owners who are too busy to exercise with their dogs, while allowing dog lovers to get the emotional value of walking their dogs.
We researched many exercise and other pet apps during the design process, taking into account multiple aspects such as home page, matching, and product.
1. Button and latch: People can press a button to plug in the socket and pop out the leash. The pop-up design allows people to choose and install a leash that fits their own dog according to their needs
2. Handle grip: A reasonable ergonomic curve form is used inside the handle to improve the user's dog walking experience and reasonable force to avoid dangerous situations such as dislodging and affecting the normal exercise process.
3.Breathing light: There is a LED light band on both sides of the bracelet, through which the dog walker can know the dog's heart rate to better ensure the safety of both parties.
1.User profile. Create a user profile for dog owner and dog walker, which includes personal information, such as name, contact information and preferences.
2. Matching System. Develop an intelligent matching system to match dog owners with suitable dog walkers based on location, availability and compatibility.
3. Booking System. Implement a reservation system that gives dog owners the freedom to schedule walks or activities with dog walkers of their choice based on their availability.
4. Product Integration. Integrate PETRY recommended products, such as carriers and bracelets, into the app to enhance the interaction between dog owners and dog walkers.
5. Companionship exercises. Enables dog owners to book companion exercises for their dogs to promote joint activities and socialization. Pet owners can also use the entire set of equipment alone to communicate their feelings with their pets, train them, and feel the changes in their pets during training and in time.
6. Community pet party. Enables dog owners to book and attend community pet gatherings to promote socialization and interaction between dogs and their owners. The community collection of pets is also an important part of the system. In this regard, from the platform, the platform regularly launches pet events in specific areas to facilitate communication between pet owners and pet lovers and their pets. At the same time, pet owners can also share their pets' daily life on the community page and communicate with others in the community through likes and comments.
7. Ratings and comments. Implement a rating and review system that allows dog owners and walkers to rate each other and provide feedback on their experiences. This system can be a good way to monitor dog walkers and pets.