Core77 Design Awards
- Other Years
In order to solve the situation of unloading and unloading caused by occupational injuries and inefficiency of work, EASY-CARGO is a freight frame that can easily store and fold cargo, allowing freighters to pass the rolling circle when unloading. The tube can easily put the cargo into the car; the side track can be opened when loading, making loading easier and more convenient. In addition, EASY-CARGO has two rotatable joints, which can be adjusted to the most suitable angle according to the height of the truck, and when the demand for moving goods is required, the shelves are flattened and the tracks are opened, and the platform is supported by the auxiliary support of the rear wheels. For the transportation of goods, if there is a need to transport the goods upstairs, a three-wheel structure can be formed by quickly adjusting the rear wheels and the rotating shaft to an appropriate angle to achieve the effect of assisting the climbing of the building.
1. Although there are freight carts today, it is still necessary to manually load the goods onto the shelves to carry out subsequent logistics operations, and the process of moving the goods onto the truck still lacks convenient assistive devices.
2. Overwork due to long-term moving or too many goods. And the location of the cargo is often located in the main traffic, too long transportation will easily cause traffic jams and the danger of the cargo personnel.
3. When loading and unloading and moving goods, porters often need to stand up and squat quickly, move back and forth for a long time, or carry too much cargo to hurt the lumbar spine.
4. When a porter encounters a situation where he or she needs to be moved upstairs, he or she may not have the proper auxiliary tools. If he or she accidentally drops the cargo or is injured by improper force.
1. When encountering heavy objects and large goods that need to be loaded onto the truck, the motor can be turned on to make the tracks on both sides orbit to help the goods move up, reducing the physical consumption and time of the delivery person.
2. When it is necessary to move the goods from platform A to platform B, the entire EASY-CARGO can be leveled, and the motors can be placed on the two platforms to start the transportation, reducing the round-trip time.
3. When it is necessary to move the goods from platform A to platform B, the entire EASY-CARGO can be leveled, and the motors can be placed on the two platforms to start the transportation, reducing the round-trip time.
4. When the need to climb stairs to transport goods occurs, you can use the feet to lift the rear wheel pedal and step on it continuously and quickly to reduce the effort by integrating the front wheels.
5-1 Lift the pedal with your feet to drive the shaft to rotate counterclockwise so that the rear wheel is above.
5-2 Depress the pedal to open outward due to the pressure, and drive the rear wheels to move to both sides.
5-3 Interlocking with the front wheels, the three wheels are coaxial after forming a tire structure that is easy to climb stairs.
1. Side track
The zigzag shape underneath can be tightly fastened to the circular tube, and the circular tube can be rotated and revolved by the motor to assist in transporting goods.
Turn on the rear drive to rotate the round tubes on the car body and the floor, and then make the sides and floor tracks crawl.
3. Metal round tube
The zigzag on both sides is buckled with the crawler track, which can drive the crawler track around when rotating. When the motor is not turned on, it also rolls gently when the cargo passes, making the cargo easy to fall.
4. Pedal brake
The cart can be fixed.
To enable the workers in the freight and logistics industry to achieve the effect of improving efficiency and improving their working environment. The existing products are improved and evolved, so that when using auxiliary tools, freight workers can use one EASY-CARGO to complete the loading and unloading, cargo translation and climbing operations, reducing occupational injuries.